We are currently looking for a Systems Completions Database (SCDB) Administrator for an 18-month contact. The job holder is responsible for administering and conducting day to day commissioning duties as they pertain to Systems Completion Management System, Smart Completions. Communicates with the (construction team) on SCDB change requests and System Completions Lead for client technical direction and client support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Structure system/sub-system hierarchy in Smart Completions.
- Liaise with engineering groups to expedite engineering deliverables.
- Liaise with IT groups to ensure multi-contractor Smart Completions set-up
- Liaise with commissioning engineers to produce ITR function code matrix, and procure suite of ITR’s, FTPs and completion certificates.
- Ensure checksheets and ITRs are recorded correctly in the database and updated progressively
- Provide excel import templates for distribution to contractors for tags not supplied by engineering tools.
- Progressive population of engineering deliverables.
- Produce standard and custom reports for management.
- Preparation of certificates at Mechanical Completion, Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning completions.
- Process all completed ACS, ITR’s BCS and CCS
- Management of punch lists using Smart Completions function.
- Administer and manage the SCDB MOC process
- Training at all levels across all companies from CMT, Commissioning, and Operations.
- System modifications as per project requirements.
- Interface with module yards for support.
- Resolve any discrepancies with Smart Completions data.
- Create user accounts for all Smart Completions users.
- Maintain all project documentation and drawings in Smart Completions.
- Download all electronic work packs from smart completions to commissioning / punch list teams electronic tablets as required.
- Essential fully conversant hands on experience of 5-7 years in this role with SCDB any type (WinPCS, Orbit, MCPlus, Smart Completions etc.) and preferred actual Smart Completions experience.
- Preference to personnel with Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation background, Competent Certification professional, Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Experienced (10 years minimum).
- Considerable oil and gas project experience, specifically, proven experience with the project completion database.
- Previous success in the management of check sheet and project completion systems.
- Full understanding of commissioning, completion systems, and related processes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage punch lists and drive completion of punch list items project completion reporting.
- Fully conversant with P&ID's, SLD’s, and relevant engineering drawings.