Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the primary point of contact between the Company and client facility engineers engineering team.
- Multi discipline coordination and assist in honing of planning and strategies
- Steward mobilization of personnel,
- Liaise PLMM team to ensure logistic tolls, material, and equipment.
- Manage interface with Commissioning Support service provided by sub contractors
- Identification of systemic barriers and removal of constraints to facilitate work acceleration
- Support stewardship of the commissioning schedule
- Support and lead all Safety and IIF initiatives implemented by Kentech and Client
- Position requires extensive experience (10+ years) in Project Engineering and/or Project Management, proven experience in Systems Completion
- Coordinate the receipt, analysis, tracking and response to client facility modification opportunity requests.
- Establish execution and subcontracting strategies for Scoping, Engineering, Detailed Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Start-Up and Turnover phases of multidiscipline projects.
- Develop cost estimate proposals for surveys & engineering, detailed design, material & service procurement and construction execution phases of the project.
- Collate technical drawings, philosophies, specifications, datasheets and procedures in advance of brownfield surveys to ensure an effective inspection and efficient gathering of field information.
- Develop and submit Technical Queries (TQ) / Requests for Information (RFI) during engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) phases to retrieve technical scope clarification.
- Execute surveys and produce detailed survey reports capturing project objectives, existing design, proposed technical modification concept, detailed execution strategy and deliverables for operations (DFO).
- Develop concept sketches, detailed design drawings, construction procedures and test packages to support project delivery and execution.
- Lead and coordinate Constructability Reviews to determine safe execution approach, contractor interfaces, cost effectiveness and technical & regulatory compliance.
- Develop detailed technical Material Take-Off (MTO) lists for technical and commercial approval, utilizing Kentech Integrated Management System (IMS) tools and procedures.
- Preparation of ePTW (electronic Permit-to-Work) and accompanying JSA (Job Safety Analysis, detailing all the task steps, hazards and controls necessary for safe work execution as per client work management system.
- Co-ordinate with other contractors and plant personnel to meet schedule and permitting requirements.
- Support project execution and ensure compliance with Kentech Group IMS Procedures, site environmental policies and Russian standards & regulations.
- Contribute to the development of field inspection check-sheets to capture field data relating to project inspections.
- Support QAQC and Document Control department in the preparation and turnover of project deliverables.
- Establish and maintain database information collection systems to foster a ‘drill-down’ and ‘roll-up’ approach to managing incoming field and client information. Using this information, develop and trend Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to indicate overall project progress, cost analysis and resource management.
- Assist and support in effective mentorship/coaching/guidance for Kentech employees including the development and roll-out of competency training modules.
- Assume a Safety Leadership role within Kentech site team, performing Risk Assessments, Site
- Safety Audits, Permit-to-Work (PTW) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA) reviews and hazard card submittals.
COACHING / MENTORING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage, mentor, support and motivate local staff in their development and integration into the positive values and culture within the group.
- Provide opportunities and guidance that enable the transfer of learning into effective practice for local staff and their managers.
- Assess the skills, values and knowledge of new and current staff against the standards that apply to their role in order to devise individual, sector and service development plans.
- Provide learning opportunities related to the assessed needs of staff including induction and induction mentorship and continuing development opportunities, regularly reviewing and evaluating their experiences over their employment journey.
PERSON SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and commissioning plans
- Degree Qualified
- Thorough knowledge of commissioning project activities and forces that influence the company/client.
- Project Management reporting skills, sound business knowledge and decision making abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- HNC/HND Engineering or relevant field; BS Degree will be preferred.
HSE AND QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintain standards of HSE and comply with Company’s Health, Safety & Environment Management System requirements. Take reasonable care one’s of own health and safety and that of others in the workplace. Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements