Why Work at Kent?
Join us. Unleash your energy within. If you have world class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector. We respect heritage, talent, hard work and ambition and can offer an environment of truthfulness, optimism, professionalism, and warmth. Are you ready?
At Kent, we are driven by the energy within every member of our 10,000-strong team. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. We employ and empower the best and let them make decisions. Our values define and drive us every day to be the very best – for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet.
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognise that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
Kent is recruiting a Commissioning Planner based in Texas for a major LNG Project with a global Oil & Gas firm. You will be responsible for:
- Project – LNG Project in South Texas
- Experience level in these roles should be a minimum of 5 years relevant discipline experience (10+ years is preferable)
- Looking for (as essential skills) strong planning experience as well as good execution experience & LNG experience.
- Planning experience such as:
- Creation of Commissioning logic / fishbone;
- Creation of resource loaded (man hours, vendor, materials, equipment, temporaries) P6 Level 4 / 5 schedule;
- Planning of commissioning temporaries;
- Planning / management of subcontractors;
- Creation of mobilization schedule;
- Creation of commissioning procedures;
- Creation of SCDB data base;
- Validation of SCDB data base;
- FAT experience;
- IFAT / SIFT experience (I&C Discipline);
- MC / TOHO (Completions Discipline);