- Check of the equipment need and consolidation of requisitions with all necessary calculation and motivation.
- Consolidation of the schedule of equipment delivery in accordance with completion date.
- Customer interaction which includes acceptance, storage, discarding and movement of the materials.
- Material Status List consolidation.
- Control of the materials quantity and quality acceptance, storage, timely assignment to workers and also control of all the delivery and acceptance documents.
- Collection of all the information necessary for procurement reports.
- Usage of IMS policy.
- Execution of some orders of a line manager.