COMMISSIONING ENGINEER (CE)
Reporting to the LCE and tasked with the systematic implementation of all works required with the demonstration of a functional system at a technical level
- Act as System owner/focal point for assigned systems, ensuring, based on an overview across all disciplines, that which is required for a system completion is facilitated.
- Support the compilation of Commissioning manuals and procedures
- Preparation of mark-ups for System / Subsystems.
- Attending FAT of critical electrical equipment to ensure that the systems are designed & constructed as per the Approved documents.
- Looking forward 5 to 7 days in advance of the schedule.
- Monitor the Construction activity & ensure timely availability of subsystems & systems as a whole for in-time commissioning.
- Complete Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of activities of required for subsystem and system at onshore and offshore.
- Co-ordinate and follow up for Vendor assistance required at onshore and offshore.
- Co-ordinate with other discipline during hook up and commissioning activities
- Identification of commissioning spares and 2 years operational spares requirement.
- Acts as a Discipline System Authority under Project PTW procedure.